Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Two men stabbed in separate incidents in Manchester
MANCHESTER – Police are investigating two stabbings that happened Tuesday in the city, one in the morning in an alley behind Mike's Pub & Grub, and the other at night near Concord and Maple streets.
Police learned of the 10:30 a.m. stabbing when they were called an hour later to the emergency room at the Elliot Hospital where Thomas Frotton, 39, of Manchester, was being treated for a minor stab wound to the abdomen.
He told police he was stabbed while he was in the area of Barry and Lake avenues behind Mike's Pub & Grub, 155 Lake Ave. He described his assailant as a man in his late 20s wearing a hat.
The second stabbing happened about 7:30 p.m. near Concord and Maple streets.
Medard Wasso Kindo, 25, of Manchester, had stab wounds to his face, head and back.
A passenger in a green SUV stabbed him, witnesses told police.
Lt. Maureen Tessier said there were several people inside the SUV that pulled up next to Kindo. A passenger began arguing with Kindo and then pulled out a knife and stabbed him, according to witnesses.
The assailant is described as a tall, white man with dirty blond hair and some facial hair. He was wearing a tank top and blue jeans. He also reportedly had a tattoo on his forearm similar to “NY.”
Both victims gave limited information to investigators concerning the incidents, according to Tessier.
Anyone with information about either stabbing is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Total Votes: 917