Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Two men stabbed in separate incidents in Manchester
MANCHESTER – Police are investigating two stabbings that happened Tuesday in the city, one in the morning in an alley behind Mike's Pub & Grub, and the other at night near Concord and Maple streets.
Police learned of the 10:30 a.m. stabbing when they were called an hour later to the emergency room at the Elliot Hospital where Thomas Frotton, 39, of Manchester, was being treated for a minor stab wound to the abdomen.
He told police he was stabbed while he was in the area of Barry and Lake avenues behind Mike's Pub & Grub, 155 Lake Ave. He described his assailant as a man in his late 20s wearing a hat.
The second stabbing happened about 7:30 p.m. near Concord and Maple streets.
Medard Wasso Kindo, 25, of Manchester, had stab wounds to his face, head and back.
A passenger in a green SUV stabbed him, witnesses told police.
Lt. Maureen Tessier said there were several people inside the SUV that pulled up next to Kindo. A passenger began arguing with Kindo and then pulled out a knife and stabbed him, according to witnesses.
The assailant is described as a tall, white man with dirty blond hair and some facial hair. He was wearing a tank top and blue jeans. He also reportedly had a tattoo on his forearm similar to “NY.”
Both victims gave limited information to investigators concerning the incidents, according to Tessier.
Anyone with information about either stabbing is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal