Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Police ID Derry woman dead from apparent overdose at Boston nightclub
Brittany Flannigan, a 2012 graduate of Pinkerton Academy, was a student at Plymouth State University who died at The House of Blues nightclub.
In the wake of her death, PSU released the following statement:
Police said the woman appeared to be suffering from an overdose while at the House of Blues club on Landsdowne Street near Fenway Park about 12:45 a.m. Wednesday.
Jake Wark, a spokesman for the Suffolk County District Attorney's Office, said a woman and man, both in their 20s, were also taken to the hospital for overdoses. He said the three were not known to each other, but appeared to be suffering from similar overdose symptoms.
"The prevailing theory is that they overdosed on the same substance," he said.
The deceased woman's name has not been made public.
Wark said the death has not been ruled a homicide.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917