Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Police ID Derry woman dead from apparent overdose at Boston nightclub
Brittany Flannigan, a 2012 graduate of Pinkerton Academy, was a student at Plymouth State University who died at The House of Blues nightclub.
In the wake of her death, PSU released the following statement:
Police said the woman appeared to be suffering from an overdose while at the House of Blues club on Landsdowne Street near Fenway Park about 12:45 a.m. Wednesday.
Jake Wark, a spokesman for the Suffolk County District Attorney's Office, said a woman and man, both in their 20s, were also taken to the hospital for overdoses. He said the three were not known to each other, but appeared to be suffering from similar overdose symptoms.
"The prevailing theory is that they overdosed on the same substance," he said.
The deceased woman's name has not been made public.
Wark said the death has not been ruled a homicide.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483