Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Police ID Derry woman dead from apparent overdose at Boston nightclub
Brittany Flannigan, a 2012 graduate of Pinkerton Academy, was a student at Plymouth State University who died at The House of Blues nightclub.
In the wake of her death, PSU released the following statement:
Police said the woman appeared to be suffering from an overdose while at the House of Blues club on Landsdowne Street near Fenway Park about 12:45 a.m. Wednesday.
Jake Wark, a spokesman for the Suffolk County District Attorney's Office, said a woman and man, both in their 20s, were also taken to the hospital for overdoses. He said the three were not known to each other, but appeared to be suffering from similar overdose symptoms.
"The prevailing theory is that they overdosed on the same substance," he said.
The deceased woman's name has not been made public.
Wark said the death has not been ruled a homicide.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flooding closes roads in northern NH - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 7
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 2
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 2
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 1
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917