Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester burglaries net guns, computers and jewelry
The first of the four break-ins happened about 9 a.m. and the last one was reported at 10 p.m. They included one home that was broken into while the 65-year-old resident was asleep on his couch, police said Friday.
Manchester police will host a community meeting Sept. 5 to answer any questions members of the public may have about the rise in burglaries, home safety or any other concerns. It will be held at 6 p.m. at the Officer Michael Briggs Community Center/Manchester Police Athletic League at 409 Beech St. All are welcome.
Two .45 caliber pistols, ammunition, coins, and a tablet and a laptop computer were stolen from a 320 Manning St. home while the homeowner was at work during the day. He came home to find his rear basement door forced open and the items missing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 29
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424