Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Lebanon police say Bronx man had more than 480 bags of heroin
Raymond Valdez, 23, of Bronx, New York, was charged with felony possession of heroin with intent to distribute. (Lebanon Police)
Raymond Valdez, 23, of Bronx, New York, was charged with felony possession of heroin with intent to distribute.
He was in possession of 483 bags of heroin, valued at about $20 each, police said.
At his arraignment in the 2nd Circuit Court District Division in Lebanon, Valdez was held on $50,000 cash bail.
He is currently being held at the Grafton County House of Corrections.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917