Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Manchester robbery of ATM customer recorded on surveillance video
A GUNMAN WAS recorded on video surveillance robbing a man who used an ATM to withdraw money at TD Bank Tuesday night in Manchester.
MANCHESTER – Police released a photograph of a 43-year-old man being held up at gunpoint after withdrawing money Wednesday night from a TD Bank ATM on Franklin Street.
The robbery happened about 9:30 p.m. The man, who reported the robbery to police at 5:30 a.m. on Wednesday, told investigators he withdrew some money but as he left the foyer where the ATM is located, a man came out of the bushes, grabbed him by the arm, pointed a gun at him and demanded the cash.
The bank customer handed over the money to the robber who apologized and then took off with the cash.
The robber is described as a white male, about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-9, with an average build. He had brown hair in a short buzz cut, blue eyes and was clean shaven. He wore a white T-shirt and dark-colored cargo shorts.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
- Somersworth police seek woman in store robbery - 0
- As protests persist, suspects sought in shootings of two Missouri officers - 0
- Seabrook police officer fights to keep records sealed in on-duty assault case - 14
- Seacoast SERT team takes man, 70, into custody following threat - 0
- After demanding cash, alleged female robber flees on foot in Somersworth - 0
- Tattooed man robs Hooksett gas station; Couple charged after crashing into Manchester store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- High School Football Power Poll: Some shuffling in the middle - 0
- Pamela Diamantis: USNH’s tuition freeze offer is good for NH’s future - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio: A well-earned celebration for Sox. - 0
- A’s earn their way into postseason play - 0
- Americans lose at golf, then bicker - 0
- Opinions differ on analysis of Brady - 0
- Some flashes of Green: UNH beats Dartmouth in Saturday night showdown - 0
- Comcast acknowledges problems, acts to reform customer service - 1
Dover man's nightmare lesson for everyone
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
'Strange ideas' Banning guns made in NH
Personhood Controversial? Really?
License revocations for DWI announced
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917