Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester robbery of ATM customer recorded on surveillance video
A GUNMAN WAS recorded on video surveillance robbing a man who used an ATM to withdraw money at TD Bank Tuesday night in Manchester.
MANCHESTER – Police released a photograph of a 43-year-old man being held up at gunpoint after withdrawing money Wednesday night from a TD Bank ATM on Franklin Street.
The robbery happened about 9:30 p.m. The man, who reported the robbery to police at 5:30 a.m. on Wednesday, told investigators he withdrew some money but as he left the foyer where the ATM is located, a man came out of the bushes, grabbed him by the arm, pointed a gun at him and demanded the cash.
The bank customer handed over the money to the robber who apologized and then took off with the cash.
The robber is described as a white male, about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-9, with an average build. He had brown hair in a short buzz cut, blue eyes and was clean shaven. He wore a white T-shirt and dark-colored cargo shorts.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Sunapee officials say they don't plan to build housing - 0
- Nursing home chaplain launches ministry - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917