Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Manchester robbery of ATM customer recorded on surveillance video
A GUNMAN WAS recorded on video surveillance robbing a man who used an ATM to withdraw money at TD Bank Tuesday night in Manchester.
MANCHESTER – Police released a photograph of a 43-year-old man being held up at gunpoint after withdrawing money Wednesday night from a TD Bank ATM on Franklin Street.
The robbery happened about 9:30 p.m. The man, who reported the robbery to police at 5:30 a.m. on Wednesday, told investigators he withdrew some money but as he left the foyer where the ATM is located, a man came out of the bushes, grabbed him by the arm, pointed a gun at him and demanded the cash.
The bank customer handed over the money to the robber who apologized and then took off with the cash.
The robber is described as a white male, about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-9, with an average build. He had brown hair in a short buzz cut, blue eyes and was clean shaven. He wore a white T-shirt and dark-colored cargo shorts.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 men charged with stealing $210k in cash from Salem home - 0
- Two indicted for possession, intent to sell spice - 0
- Guardianship sought for Middleton man accused in standoff - 0
- Deliberations continue in Dover fatal stabbing trial - 0
- Suspect identified in shooting at Canada's Parliament - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt., teacher - 0
- Teen who struck two Hampton women seeks to overturn license suspension - 0
- Former Londonderry youth football league board member facing theft charge - 0
- Jury convicts Rochester man, three other ex-Blackwater guards in 2007 Baghdad killings - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH Notebook: Ground game is Stony Brook's rock - 0
- The debut of the 'The $30,000 Nutt' - 0
- How stable is this telephone pole? - 0
- Drew Cline: Two weeks before the election, no one is talking about guns - 1
- Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out - 2
- Debate rule No. 1: Don't crash - 0
- Obamacare takes center stage at 1st Congressional debate - 2
- NHIAA Field Hockey Roundup: Londonderry edges Central - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Brummett spurs Derryfield - 0
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483