Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Top Port of New Hampshire officials lose $50,000 in alleged stock swindle
Defense lawyer Timothy Harrington argued that his client cannot be prosecuted because the case was brought forward well beyond a six-year statute of limitations.
Marconi had given Rummler $10,000 to invest in Wastech stock in October 2004. Cummings paid $40,000 — profits from the sale of a charter business, according to court records.
Sometime after August 2011, Marconi had a conversation with a friend of his, Guy Marchesseault, who told him "that Wastech was sold off in bits and pieces to different companies and that there was nothing left of it."
"(Marcheassault) also informed him that the investors were paid off and that they all walked away happy," Conway said in the motion.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 45
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 4
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 3
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424