Home » News » Public Safety
Driver airlifted from Alexandria crash
The man suffered a head injury when his car, which was driving westbound on Route 104, collided with another car traveling eastbound near Cass Mill Road.
The driver and passenger of the second car were two off-duty New York state police officers and their police dog. The driver of the second vehicle suffered minor injuries, authorities said, while the police dog and the second passenger were uninjured.
The name of the victim has not been released.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Fire damages interior of home on Bypass 28 in Derry - 0
- He helps make the Londonderry police force stronger - 0
- Hampton Beach Fire makes new home official - 0
- Firefighters from 10 towns fight Loudon 3-alarm blaze - 0
- Mass. man rescued from Mt. Haystack in Franconia - 0
- Firefighters from 10 communities fight second 3-alarm fire in one day in Loudon - 0
- UPDATE: Lancaster man, 74, killed in head-on Columbia crash - 0
- UPDATE: Mother, daughter fell from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- New Ipswich cafeteria worker accused of inappropriate online contact with minor - 0
- Two Nashua men steal empty ATM - 0
- Peterborough man remains free, pending appeal, after conviction on child pornography offenses - 0
- Teen injured in pedestrian/car collision in Hudson - 0
- Manchester police recover shell casings in gunfire incident on Taylor Street - 1
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball Preview: Top dogs still have lots of bite - 1
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 5
John DiStaso's Granite Status: NH Senate Majority Leader Bradley latest to endorse Boothby for Executive CouncilREADER COMMENTS: 0
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072