Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
13 arrested at government roadblock in Seabrook, 388 vehicles stopped
Christopher Roy, 30, of Seekonk, was charged with operating without a valid license, reckless operation and resisting arrest after he didn't stop at the checkpoint on Route 1A and fled on foot before being apprehended.
Police screened drivers of 388 vehicles and arrested 13 people.
Kenneth Larkin, 39, of Hudson, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and possession of controlled drug. Kenneth Yarnell, 50, of Fitchburg, Mass., was arrested for transporting drugs in a motor vehicle.
Four people were arrested for possession of a controlled drug: Kelly Andrewchuk, 20, of North Andover, Mass., Justin Carnevale, 39, of Pittsfield, Mass., Richard Whiteway, 36, of Salisbury, Mass., and Matthew Dube, 18, of Lawrence, Mass.
Andrew Smith, 25, of Hampton, was arrested for operating while habitual offender and Tiffany Ahearn, 26, of Lowell, Mass., was arrested on a bench warrant.
Arrested for driving while intoxicated were Natasha Gobiel, 33, of Andover, Mass., Shawn Ingraham, 24, of Danvers, Mass., Daniel Schena, 31, of Lowell, Mass., and James Ineson, 24, of Amesbury, Mass.
Those arrested for DWI offenses were given a Sept. 12 court date in the 10th Circuit Court, Seabrook Division. The others were given an Oct. 10 court date.
The checkpoints were conducted in conjunction with the Seabrook Police Department, the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Department and state liquor enforcement officials.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483