Home » Opinion » Editorials
Over the top, again: NH Dems can't stop beating dead horse
The initial issue was then-Senate President Peter Bragdon being named director of the Local Government Center, or LGC.
They then turned their fire on soon-to-be Senate President Chuck Morse, referencing what they said was his "monumental task'' in trying to remove the "unethical taint of Bragdongate from the scandal-plagued Senate GOP caucus.''
The over-the-top rhetoric put Senate Democrats in an awkward spot, since they will now be dealing with Morse in the Senate.
Senate Democrat leader Sylvia Larsen of Concord wisely chose to ignore her party's fire-breathers. She announced that she was confident that Morse would treat her side fairly. To be sure, she will be treated more fairly than her party hacks are treating the Republicans.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Divisions still under discussion - 1
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats' fortunes at Maine may rest with the big guys - 0
- Monarchs continue their battle of the Atlantic - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 1
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Fourth-graders ‘experience’ Ellis Island
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Copper stolen from old Salem school
Two in Keene robbed at home
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list