Home » Opinion » Editorials
Over the top, again: NH Dems can't stop beating dead horse
The initial issue was then-Senate President Peter Bragdon being named director of the Local Government Center, or LGC.
They then turned their fire on soon-to-be Senate President Chuck Morse, referencing what they said was his "monumental task'' in trying to remove the "unethical taint of Bragdongate from the scandal-plagued Senate GOP caucus.''
The over-the-top rhetoric put Senate Democrats in an awkward spot, since they will now be dealing with Morse in the Senate.
Senate Democrat leader Sylvia Larsen of Concord wisely chose to ignore her party's fire-breathers. She announced that she was confident that Morse would treat her side fairly. To be sure, she will be treated more fairly than her party hacks are treating the Republicans.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Notebook: NH athletes receive fall accolades - 0
- MMA 'Throwdown at The Rock' to feature Nate LaMottee - 0
- Soccer kings' dominance unparalleled - 0
- (No heading) - 0
- UPDATED: Hopkinton High lacrosse coach Doug Maynard dies - 0
- Windham field hockey prevails in overtime - 0
- Allen Lessels UNH Notebook: And now, no room for error - 0
- High School Roundup - 0
- Ian Clark's Corner Kicks: Hanover boys are on a roll - 0
READER COMMENTS: 7
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 1
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 7
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 1
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
Push to block casino in NH ramping up