Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Weekend thieves decide to phone it in in Manchester
Police said most of the thefts took place in the Elm Street area at night, when pedestrians are visiting bars and restaurants. In one case, the thief asked the person to use her phone and then took off.
• Monday night at the corner of Amherst and Elm street, a man approached a woman and asked if she was alright. He grabbed her Samsung Galaxy phone and ran off.
• Early Saturday morning, a man at Elm and Hanover streets had his iPhone 5 stolen by a stranger who approached him and asked to use his phone.
The other thefts involved teenage victims and took place on Friday afternoon away from downtown.
A 16-year-old girl said her iPhone 5 was stolen as she rode a scooter near Hall and Summer streets.
The victim at Veterans Park said the thief of his phone was a tall white man.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 2
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 12
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917