Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Weekend thieves decide to phone it in in Manchester
Police said most of the thefts took place in the Elm Street area at night, when pedestrians are visiting bars and restaurants. In one case, the thief asked the person to use her phone and then took off.
• Monday night at the corner of Amherst and Elm street, a man approached a woman and asked if she was alright. He grabbed her Samsung Galaxy phone and ran off.
• Early Saturday morning, a man at Elm and Hanover streets had his iPhone 5 stolen by a stranger who approached him and asked to use his phone.
The other thefts involved teenage victims and took place on Friday afternoon away from downtown.
A 16-year-old girl said her iPhone 5 was stolen as she rode a scooter near Hall and Summer streets.
The victim at Veterans Park said the thief of his phone was a tall white man.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth buildings being evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 3
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 4
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal