Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Mechanic charged with exposing himself headed to trial
Rice, who has prior arrests on similar charges in Massachusetts, was arrested on June 6 about 12:06 p.m. while he was on his break from where he worked at Salem Ford, police said.
The woman told police she spotted Rice sitting in the car parked six spaces away from the front entrance of a Marshal’s store on Route 28 — about a mile from where Rice worked, according to police.
Holland stepped out of his cruiser and walked to a spot where he could see Rice in the driver’s seat, police said. Rice was looking down at his lap at the time, police said.
After Holland knocked on the window, Rice looked up at the officer and quickly fixed his pants and zipped them up, police said.
Rice has been arrested twice before on similar charges — in Billerica, Mass. in 1996, and by Boston police in 1998 for open and gross lewdness, police said. During the investigation, Holland learned where Rice was employed as a technician and that he was on break in a customer’s car at the time of his arrest. Rice was released on $500 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Driver was trying to kill himself
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424