New year means new spaces, new faces
"We're ready to open and excited to have the kids back. Having the building full of kids learning is what we're here for and what we love to do," said Brian Balke, who was recently named interim superintendent of SAU 19, serving Goffstown, Dunbarton and New Boston.
"I am thrilled with our new administrators at Mountain View Middle School. They both bring strong communication and a student-centered approach to MVMS that is refreshing," said Balke.
He said the new year will bring "enthusiasm, optimism, hope and energy."
"I can't wait until the kids are back and the classrooms are once again full of learning," he said.
At New Boston Central School, 24 computers plus licenses for Microsoft Office were approved for purchase by the school board for $30,072. New locks were also installed at New Boston Central School.
READER COMMENTS: 7
- IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 12
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 4
- Lives not lost: As long as we remember - 0
- Slammed: A Seabrook officer indicted - 9
- Abuse in school: A city teacher and a late report - 2
- Computerized firearms: Holder's bad gun idea - 3
- Republican diversity: NH welcomes political ideas - 8
- Reams vs. Foster: A power grab struck down - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan - 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 22
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 3
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election