Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Lawyer: Privacy laws protect Derry administrator
Anderson, 50, is charged with lewdness and indecent exposure for allegedly inviting the salesman into his house on July 11 while in the nude and performing a sexual act on himself. His arraignment is scheduled for Oct. 11 in 10th Circuit Court, Derry District Division.
He declined to comment on what did happen or on what Anderson has told him about the case, citing attorney-client privilege.
“Mr. Anderson has never been involved in any trouble in the past, and I’m confident that he’ll be exonerated,” Sullivan said.
“We think New Hampshire law stands on pretty good ground and would be happy to litigate it,” Reams said, adding that “as a general rule, federal law doesn’t necessarily trump state law.”
The state isn’t releasing the name of the DirectTV salesman to protect his privacy, Reams said.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief