Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Lawyer: Privacy laws protect Derry administrator
Anderson, 50, is charged with lewdness and indecent exposure for allegedly inviting the salesman into his house on July 11 while in the nude and performing a sexual act on himself. His arraignment is scheduled for Oct. 11 in 10th Circuit Court, Derry District Division.
He declined to comment on what did happen or on what Anderson has told him about the case, citing attorney-client privilege.
“Mr. Anderson has never been involved in any trouble in the past, and I’m confident that he’ll be exonerated,” Sullivan said.
“We think New Hampshire law stands on pretty good ground and would be happy to litigate it,” Reams said, adding that “as a general rule, federal law doesn’t necessarily trump state law.”
The state isn’t releasing the name of the DirectTV salesman to protect his privacy, Reams said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424