Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Lawyer: Privacy laws protect Derry administrator
Anderson, 50, is charged with lewdness and indecent exposure for allegedly inviting the salesman into his house on July 11 while in the nude and performing a sexual act on himself. His arraignment is scheduled for Oct. 11 in 10th Circuit Court, Derry District Division.
He declined to comment on what did happen or on what Anderson has told him about the case, citing attorney-client privilege.
“Mr. Anderson has never been involved in any trouble in the past, and I’m confident that he’ll be exonerated,” Sullivan said.
“We think New Hampshire law stands on pretty good ground and would be happy to litigate it,” Reams said, adding that “as a general rule, federal law doesn’t necessarily trump state law.”
The state isn’t releasing the name of the DirectTV salesman to protect his privacy, Reams said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 1
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 9
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424