Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester CrimeWatch: Man accused of witness tampering
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said the woman in the new tampering and assault cases was also the victim in the Byron’s earlier assault and witness tampering cases.
Byron requested personal recognizance bail, telling Judge Gregory Michael that he is a veteran and has mental and physical health issues and is hoping to be admitted to Liberty House or a Nashua facility for treatment. He said his parole officer supports his efforts to enter Liberty House. Byron’s attorney, Dorothy Graham, said Byron will have an interview Monday or Tuesday in his effort to be admitted.
Lyndsay Mello, 22, of 372 Lake Ave., was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a contempt of court charge. Mello, is accused of violating the excessive alcohol and drug use provisions of her $500 cash/surety bail on earlier charges, including simple assault, that are scheduled for trial next week.
Claimed he was from the FBI
A city man is accused of going up to people at the East Side Plaza, telling them: “I’m from the FBI. Show me your license.” Jared Shannon, 26, of 523 Michigan Avenue, allegedly had an open beer can in his hand as he accosted people.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 4
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424