Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Vehicles stolen and set on fire
This 2013 Ford F250 was taken from the Holiday Inn Express lot at 1298 South Willow Street on Aug. 21. It was found on Wednesday in the wooded area off Goffstown Road. Police said the catalytic converter was removed.
All were stolen after owners left keys in the vehicles overnight, said police Lt. Maureen Tessier.
The thieves drove the vehicles to city parks or a deserted West Side area and set ablaze, destroying the vehicles.
“It sounded like a huge explosion,” said Loomis, who said she was startled about 1:30 a.m. Wednesday as she was trying to sleep. “It shook the foundation of my house.” She said smaller explosions followed, as well as a lengthy horn blast.
• A 2010 Honda Fit stolen from an Erskine Avenue residence overnight Wednesday. It was set on fire at the Stevens Pond boat ramp on Bridge Street. Witnesses said they saw a large pickup truck nearby. The pickup matched the description of a truck stolen from a Benjamin Street home that night.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483