Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Dartmouth College students arrested on drug charges
HARTFORD, Vt. — Two Dartmouth College students were arrested on drug offenses after investigators recovered drugs at a residence in Vermont.
Ebaas Abdelfadeel, 23, originally from Amherst, N.Y., and Daniel Roberts, 23, originally from Nashville, Tenn., were both arrested for possession of a felony amount of cocaine and intent to distribute.
They were arrested after Hartford police were tipped that illegal drug activity was taking place at 610 Sykes Mountain Ave. A subsequent investigation resulted in police obtaining a search warrant for the residence where on Monday they recovered a “substantial amount” of cocaine, psilocybin (psychedelic mushrooms) LSD, ecstasy-MDMA and marijuana, according to a news release.
Investigators said there also was evidence of drug manufacturing. As a result, George Hill, 30, of Hartford, was arrested for possessing and manufacturing illegal narcotics.
All three were processed and released, with an arraignment date set for Oct. 15 in Vermont Superior Court, Windsor Criminal Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 1
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 0
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 2
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 3
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424