H.S. Roundup: Goffstown field hockey team, Londonderry girls' booters win
Londonderry girls' soccer 3, Concord 1: Emily Crocetti scored twice, Noelle Lambert added a goal and Kayleen Walberg added a pair of assists as the Lancers earned their first win in three tries. Merissa Brousseau stopped nine shots in the victory.
Manchester Central 2, Nashua North 1: No character style: On Thursday at Gill Stadium, Emily Duchesne’s goal halfway through the second overtime lifted the Little Green to victory. Sarah Thompson scored the other goal for Central, 1-1. Sarah Swallow tallied the lone goal for the Titans, 1-1-1.
Windham 2, St. Thomas 1: Andrew Lawman's overtime goal helped the Jaguars improve to 2-1. Eric Eames scored for St. Thomas, which fell to 0-2.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Johnson poised to win sixth Sprint Cup crown - 0
- Hamlin on pole for Sunday's Goody's 500 at Martinsville - 0
- Truck Series will return to Loudon Sept. 20 - 0
- McMurray winsat Talladega.; Jimmie Johnson takes Chase lead - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Ford Fall Brawl has plenty of big names - 0
- NHMS gets Sprint Cup schedule; trucks returning - 2
- Brad Keselowski outduels Kasey Kahne to return to victory lane - 0
- Harvick takes Kansas; Kenseth’s Nascar Sprint Cup lead dented - 0
- Pines Speedway Reunion set in Groveland, Mass. - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0