Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Duling sentenced to 30 years to life for fatal stabbing
Wearing green prison garb, Duling apologized to his children in a brief statement he made before being sentenced.
His words were hollow and only made to appeal to Judge Diane Nicolosi said Dianne McGrade, sister-in-law of Shelly McGrade.
"It's not a true 'I'm sorry,''' said Dianne McGrade.. "He's not sorry. He just said it because I would assume his lawyer told him to say it."
Duling was found guilty of second-degree murder in January for stabbing Shelly McGrade, 36, to death in their Wilton home on April 18, 2008. The couple had two children together.
During the trial, Duling claimed he acted in self-defense after McGrade confronted him about having an affair with a co-worker.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 2
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424