Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Nashua police arrest seven selling own lottery tickets
Clockwise from top left, Luciano Tavarez, Ricky Tejeda, Sally Rodriguez, Andy Cora, Jose Tejeda, Abigail J. Genao, and Gutierrez Ortiz.
The seven are charged with unlawfully conducting a lottery and include: Frederick Bianney Luciano Tavarez, 34, of 46 West Hollis St., one count; Ricky Tejeda, 31,of 10 Pleasant St, three counts; Sally Rodriguez, 27, 10 Pleasant St., two counts; Andy Cora, 36, of 104 Ash St., one count; Juan Gutierrez Ortiz, 27, of 7 ½ Amory St., two counts; Abigail Julio Genao, 48, 12 Broad St., 1 count; and Jose Tejeda, 30, of 104 ½ Ash St., three counts.
Police said the lottery tickets being sold were not regulated by the NH Lottery Commission, making them illegal.
All seven are free on personal recognizance bail, pending arraignment at a later date at 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
The investigation was conducted by the city's Problem Oriented Police (POP) Unit
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917