Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua police arrest seven selling own lottery tickets
The seven are charged with unlawfully conducting a lottery and include: Frederick Bianney Luciano Tavarez, 34, of 46 West Hollis St., one count; Ricky Tejeda, 31,of 10 Pleasant St, three counts; Sally Rodriguez, 27, 10 Pleasant St., two counts; Andy Cora, 36, of 104 Ash St., one count; Juan Gutierrez Ortiz, 27, of 7 ½ Amory St., two counts; Abigail Julio Genao, 48, 12 Broad St., 1 count; and Jose Tejeda, 30, of 104 ½ Ash St., three counts.
Police said the lottery tickets being sold were not regulated by the NH Lottery Commission, making them illegal.
All seven are free on personal recognizance bail, pending arraignment at a later date at 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
The investigation was conducted by the city's Problem Oriented Police (POP) Unit
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 30
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
- Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case - 0
- Accused Goffstown embezzler freed on reduced bail - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424