Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Nashua police arrest seven selling own lottery tickets
Clockwise from top left, Luciano Tavarez, Ricky Tejeda, Sally Rodriguez, Andy Cora, Jose Tejeda, Abigail J. Genao, and Gutierrez Ortiz.
The seven are charged with unlawfully conducting a lottery and include: Frederick Bianney Luciano Tavarez, 34, of 46 West Hollis St., one count; Ricky Tejeda, 31,of 10 Pleasant St, three counts; Sally Rodriguez, 27, 10 Pleasant St., two counts; Andy Cora, 36, of 104 Ash St., one count; Juan Gutierrez Ortiz, 27, of 7 ½ Amory St., two counts; Abigail Julio Genao, 48, 12 Broad St., 1 count; and Jose Tejeda, 30, of 104 ½ Ash St., three counts.
Police said the lottery tickets being sold were not regulated by the NH Lottery Commission, making them illegal.
All seven are free on personal recognizance bail, pending arraignment at a later date at 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
The investigation was conducted by the city's Problem Oriented Police (POP) Unit
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483