Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Nashua police arrest seven selling own lottery tickets
Clockwise from top left, Luciano Tavarez, Ricky Tejeda, Sally Rodriguez, Andy Cora, Jose Tejeda, Abigail J. Genao, and Gutierrez Ortiz.
The seven are charged with unlawfully conducting a lottery and include: Frederick Bianney Luciano Tavarez, 34, of 46 West Hollis St., one count; Ricky Tejeda, 31,of 10 Pleasant St, three counts; Sally Rodriguez, 27, 10 Pleasant St., two counts; Andy Cora, 36, of 104 Ash St., one count; Juan Gutierrez Ortiz, 27, of 7 ½ Amory St., two counts; Abigail Julio Genao, 48, 12 Broad St., 1 count; and Jose Tejeda, 30, of 104 ½ Ash St., three counts.
Police said the lottery tickets being sold were not regulated by the NH Lottery Commission, making them illegal.
All seven are free on personal recognizance bail, pending arraignment at a later date at 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
The investigation was conducted by the city's Problem Oriented Police (POP) Unit
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917