Home » Opinion » Editorials
Exchanged: NH's shrinking insurance choices
This week Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield announced that the insurance plans it offers in New Hampshire's Obamacare "exchange" (the state-run "market" where the uninsured can shop for insurance) will cover treatment at only 14 of New Hampshire's 26 hospitals. Hospitals in Portsmouth, Concord and many other areas will not be included. And there will be no shopping for another carrier. Anthem is the only one approved to offer coverage in the exchange.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind