Big Cat Coffees collecting for shelter during open house
FRANKLIN - Big Cat Coffees will accept donations of pet supplies for the New Hampshire Humane Society when it hosts its third annual customer appreciation/open house from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 12, at its location at 109 Industrial Park Drive.
Big Cat Coffees is an online distributor of K-Cups and Keurig K-Cup coffee brewing systems as well as locally roasted coffee, specialty teas and chai.
During the event, guests will be able to tour the facility, meet the Big Cat Coffees team and sample a variety of products, including treats from local businesses such as Popcorn Passion, Woodshed Roasters, Home Town Treats Ice Cream Truck and the Liberty Steam & Grille Hot Dog Truck.
Games, raffles, giveaways, face painting and a photo booth also are planned.
Staff will be there from the New Hampshire Humane Society, the oldest operating animal shelter in the state. To view the animals available for adoption there, go to www.nhhumane.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.