Home » News » Public Safety
Maine man in critical condition after Friday night crash in Farmington
McNeil said Roux and his passenger escaped injuries.
"Everything is under investigation at this point," McNeil said, adding road conditions were normal, but investigators have not ruled out whether speed, alcohol or mechanical issues were involved.
McNeil said Roux agreed to have his blood tested and investigators are checking to see whether the motorcycle's lights were working.
Route 11 was closed for several hours as firefighters, police and members of Strafford County Technical Accident Reconstruction team worked at the scene.
McNeil said police from Middleton, Milton and New Durham responded to help local officers.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Expectant couple's deaths in Lebanon crash probed - 0
- AG finds no new criminal conduct for ex-New London police chief - 1
- Newington accident victim succumbs to her injuries - 0
- Police check out bomb threat at Sanborn Regional High - 0
- I-293 North ramp reopens in Manchester - 1
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Police looking for information about blood on Pelham road - 0
- Mass. man says he may have seen missing Conway girl on video - 5
- 'Unprepared' Canadian hikers rescued from Mt. Washington - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 1
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072