Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: Editions get redo, Loeb school biggie nears
The Nackey Loeb School reminds people of this regularly. The school offers free courses in news writing, information gathering and the First Amendment. Its main fundraiser is its First Amendment honors event, which this year is a lunch in Manchester on Tuesday, Nov. 12.
Wanting to stay overnight at the grandparents, he offered this plan to his mother.
Sounded a lot like, "Here's your hat, what's your hurry?" to me.
After a summer of sorting out printing and distribution issues with our new printer, we have been in a hurry to revise our daily editions in order to get in more local coverage for more areas.
The trick, as always, will be to include the top news stories in all three editions. Please give us a few weeks and then let us know how we are doing.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 10
- Charitable organizations raise money, and lift spirits with Christmas tree sales - 0
- Holiday edition reminder to our readers - 1
- 600 gather for New Horizons soup kitchen, shelter fundraiser - 0
- Conn. school shooting probe ends with gunman's motives unknown - 43
- Railway company proposing Montreal to Portland service through northern NH - 19
- Exeter theater group suspends campaign to save Ioka - 0
- Stained-glass windows get new look at Tucker Free Library in Henniker - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 2
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Key NH Dems attend Lantos Foundation event honoring Clinton, White House partiesREADER COMMENTS: 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
Anderson lewdness trial is delayed