Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: Editions get redo, Loeb school biggie nears
The Nackey Loeb School reminds people of this regularly. The school offers free courses in news writing, information gathering and the First Amendment. Its main fundraiser is its First Amendment honors event, which this year is a lunch in Manchester on Tuesday, Nov. 12.
Wanting to stay overnight at the grandparents, he offered this plan to his mother.
Sounded a lot like, "Here's your hat, what's your hurry?" to me.
After a summer of sorting out printing and distribution issues with our new printer, we have been in a hurry to revise our daily editions in order to get in more local coverage for more areas.
The trick, as always, will be to include the top news stories in all three editions. Please give us a few weeks and then let us know how we are doing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Stossel: Be thankful for American property rights - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 7
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Thomas Sowell: The 'experts' look down on you - 2
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 13
- David Harsanyi: The two-state solution is dead - 2
- Pat Buchanan: A rogue President remakes America - 2
- Another View -- Max Boot: Six steps to a better strategy for defeating ISIS - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: Wait, when did we finish talking about Gruber? - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Heavy, wet snow causes extended outages for Unitil customers - 0
- Osgood Road closed in Milford, 33% without power - 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record