Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: Editions get redo, Loeb school biggie nears
The Nackey Loeb School reminds people of this regularly. The school offers free courses in news writing, information gathering and the First Amendment. Its main fundraiser is its First Amendment honors event, which this year is a lunch in Manchester on Tuesday, Nov. 12.
Wanting to stay overnight at the grandparents, he offered this plan to his mother.
Sounded a lot like, "Here's your hat, what's your hurry?" to me.
After a summer of sorting out printing and distribution issues with our new printer, we have been in a hurry to revise our daily editions in order to get in more local coverage for more areas.
The trick, as always, will be to include the top news stories in all three editions. Please give us a few weeks and then let us know how we are doing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- David Harsanyi : What the Pope gets wrong about capitalism - 5
- Bob Witkop: Obama is not the only one to blame for Obamacare - 28
- Jonah Goldberg: Coming to grips with the rise of the machines - 5
- George Will: The choices we have on Iran - 0
- Roger Simon: We should not be in Afghanistan next year - 3
- Charles Krauthammer: America in retreat, allies abandoned - 0
- Charles Lane: A Social Security fix that fixes nothing - 26
- Fergus Cullen: Baines and Bramante modernize education for the iTunes era - 2
- John Stossel: Want to give back? Start a business - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice