Veterans with disabilities enjoy NH weekend bass fishing tournament
Nearly 100 volunteers assisted throughout the weekend. The facility was provided free of charge by camp owner Nat Greenburg. The accommodations and activities are provided to participants free of charge.
The nonprofit organization seeks to advocate for paralyzed veterans and individuals with disabilities and has more than 1,000 members, according to its website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- The Wailin' Jennys take the Plymouth stage - 0
- ACT ONE presents See Rock City - 0
- Visit Fish and Game at the Fairs - 0
- Mosquito spraying in Pelham to be done Monday, Tuesday - 0
- Merrimack to replace bridge over Baboosic River - 1
- Derry Councilors launch Spacetown T-shirt campaign - 0
- Waterville Valley Resort set to offer ‘Most Spectacular Bike Race’ in September - 0
- Mosquito spraying to begin next week in Pelham - 0
- Historic Merrimack bridge to be replaced - 0
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Poll: Brown makes gains on Sen. Shaheen
Market Basket: Analysts point to debt