Home » News » Only in Print
Veterans with disabilities enjoy NH weekend bass fishing tournament
Nearly 100 volunteers assisted throughout the weekend. The facility was provided free of charge by camp owner Nat Greenburg. The accommodations and activities are provided to participants free of charge.
The nonprofit organization seeks to advocate for paralyzed veterans and individuals with disabilities and has more than 1,000 members, according to its website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mega Millions helping many dream of a green Christmas - 7
- Youth's light show is bright but donations are down in Dover - 0
- Public to get more information on $74 million Salem High School project - 0
- Cranmore to Host Memorial for Jimmy Mersereau - 0
- Be a Media Smart Family for the Holidays - 0
- Selectmen approve rules for temporary signs - 0
- Holiday Food Basket Project marks 40 years of feeding the hungry - 0
- Candia students get a taste of computer coding during 'Hour of Code' - 0
- Auburn weighs changes to road agent position - 0
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan