Veterans with disabilities enjoy NH weekend bass fishing tournament
Nearly 100 volunteers assisted throughout the weekend. The facility was provided free of charge by camp owner Nat Greenburg. The accommodations and activities are provided to participants free of charge.
The nonprofit organization seeks to advocate for paralyzed veterans and individuals with disabilities and has more than 1,000 members, according to its website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley - 0
- Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless - 0
- Win tickets to see ZZ Top - 0
- A taste of Rome comes to Elm Street - 0
- Berlin's Jericho ATV Festival extended to 3 days - 0
- When company comes, opt for variety - 0
- Salem selectmen honor retiring Special Olympics coach - 0
- Crystal Lake to be closed due to elevated E. coli bacteria - 0
- Letter of credit secured for Salem bike, pedestrian path - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
When company comes, opt for variety
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
A taste of Rome comes to Elm Street
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride