Veterans with disabilities enjoy NH weekend bass fishing tournament
Nearly 100 volunteers assisted throughout the weekend. The facility was provided free of charge by camp owner Nat Greenburg. The accommodations and activities are provided to participants free of charge.
The nonprofit organization seeks to advocate for paralyzed veterans and individuals with disabilities and has more than 1,000 members, according to its website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These were a few of our favorite things… - 0
- Store-bought snacks? Really? These treats are almost as easy, and much more delicious - 0
- Driver Taryn Laskey is all bark and bite behind wheel - 0
- Lots of chances to laugh on Dec. 31 - 0
- The Amazing Nano Brothers to captivate in Concord - 0
- Documentary marks Backstreet Boys' highs and lows - 0
- Traditional, contemporary photography at Edwards gallery - 0
- Builder discusses construction of Ice Castle project in Lincoln - 0
- Robots to return to NH science center - 0
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin