Veterans with disabilities enjoy NH weekend bass fishing tournament
Nearly 100 volunteers assisted throughout the weekend. The facility was provided free of charge by camp owner Nat Greenburg. The accommodations and activities are provided to participants free of charge.
The nonprofit organization seeks to advocate for paralyzed veterans and individuals with disabilities and has more than 1,000 members, according to its website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNO Pizzeria in Hudson plans cancer fundraiser - 0
- Farmington firefighters to don pink for fundraiser - 0
- 5K honors city teen who died from cancer - 0
- Great North Woods, White Mountains foliage expected to hit peak next week - 0
- Salem Rams hope to memorialize volunteer with scoreboard naming - 0
- Salem looks ahead to property updates - 0
- NH Club Briefs: Molly Stark DAR hosts Constitution meeting - 0
- Keene festival's pumpkin giveaway requires online registration this year - 0
- Currier Museum showcases impossible possibilities by M.C. Escher, who inspired generations of pop culture - 0
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
5K honors city teen who died from cancer
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'