Veterans with disabilities enjoy NH weekend bass fishing tournament
Nearly 100 volunteers assisted throughout the weekend. The facility was provided free of charge by camp owner Nat Greenburg. The accommodations and activities are provided to participants free of charge.
The nonprofit organization seeks to advocate for paralyzed veterans and individuals with disabilities and has more than 1,000 members, according to its website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police to conduct tactical training Monday - 0
- Police arrest alleged BB gun vandal in Hooksett - 0
- Auburn Village School recognizes Earth Day with celebration - 0
- Accomplice in Salem copper theft gets jail time - 0
- Flooding concerns for neighbors near Salem school - 0
- New London couple given EPA lifetime achievement award - 0
- Zac Brown Band returning to NH - 0
- Gilbert Gottfried's dirty jokes, unmistakable delivery and twisted world views take center stage in Manchester - 1
- Waterville Valley exhibition reflects pop culture of '50s and '60s - 0
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
Gilbert Gottfried's dirty jokes, unmistakable delivery and twisted world views take center stage in Manchester
Zac Brown Band returning to NH
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate'
Rep. Kuster talks women's economic issues
George Will: Our adolescent President