Pleasant Lake in New London to be drawn down for repairs
The water level will be lowered between 3 and 4 feet to allow the necessary repair of cracks in the concrete face wall of the dam.
The plan is to begin work on the dam around Sept. 30, with completion of the repairs by the end of October, before the arrival of freezing temperatures.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
- Drew Cline: When Republicans turn off Republicans - 5
- Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH - 2
- Surprise, surprise: Obamacare funds abortions - 11
- Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over - 2
- Jarrett M. Cote - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over