Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
UPDATED: Police search for robber who stole money bags in Portsmouth
The robbery inside the Martingale Wharf building at 99 Bow St. occurred around 9:30 a.m. when the man allegedly entered the offices of McNabb Properties on the fourth floor and stole the bags, police said.
According to Detective Sgt. John Peracchi, an employee ran after the man for a short distance before he got away. Initial police reports indicated that two money bags were taken, but Peracchi did not confirm the number.
Authorities issued a ''stop and hold'' for a silver 2011 Dodge Avenger possibly connected to the robbery a short time after the incident, but Peracchi would not confirm the details as the case remains under investigation.
Police said no weapon was shown during the theft and no one was injured.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917