Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
UPDATED: Police search for robber who stole money bags in Portsmouth
The robbery inside the Martingale Wharf building at 99 Bow St. occurred around 9:30 a.m. when the man allegedly entered the offices of McNabb Properties on the fourth floor and stole the bags, police said.
According to Detective Sgt. John Peracchi, an employee ran after the man for a short distance before he got away. Initial police reports indicated that two money bags were taken, but Peracchi did not confirm the number.
Authorities issued a ''stop and hold'' for a silver 2011 Dodge Avenger possibly connected to the robbery a short time after the incident, but Peracchi would not confirm the details as the case remains under investigation.
Police said no weapon was shown during the theft and no one was injured.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus