NHIAA Roundup: Exeter field hockey team edges Londonderry
Lauren Mac turned back seven shots.
Bedford fell to 2-1.
Sunapee 5, Moultonborough 2: Taylor O’Mara, Rose Webb, Taylor Usko staked Sunapee (3-0) to an early 3-0 lead. Moultonborough (2-1) made it a game with two goals in the second half, but Usko and Meg Clarenbach scored late for Sunapee to put it away.
Lebanon 3, John Stark 0: Martin Gradijan, Will Merchant and Tate Singleton tallied goals for Lebanon (2-0). Jeff Purdy added two assists. Stark fell to 1-3.
Inter-Lakes 3, John Stark 0: In Meredith, senior middle hitter Jordan Donahue led the way with her 500th career kill. She is the first player in program history to achieve the milestone.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- David Harsanyi : What the Pope gets wrong about capitalism - 5
- Bob Witkop: Obama is not the only one to blame for Obamacare - 28
- Jonah Goldberg: Coming to grips with the rise of the machines - 5
- George Will: The choices we have on Iran - 0
- Roger Simon: We should not be in Afghanistan next year - 3
- Charles Krauthammer: America in retreat, allies abandoned - 0
- Charles Lane: A Social Security fix that fixes nothing - 26
- Fergus Cullen: Baines and Bramante modernize education for the iTunes era - 2
- John Stossel: Want to give back? Start a business - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand