NHIAA Roundup: Exeter field hockey team edges Londonderry
Lauren Mac turned back seven shots.
Bedford fell to 2-1.
Sunapee 5, Moultonborough 2: Taylor O’Mara, Rose Webb, Taylor Usko staked Sunapee (3-0) to an early 3-0 lead. Moultonborough (2-1) made it a game with two goals in the second half, but Usko and Meg Clarenbach scored late for Sunapee to put it away.
Lebanon 3, John Stark 0: Martin Gradijan, Will Merchant and Tate Singleton tallied goals for Lebanon (2-0). Jeff Purdy added two assists. Stark fell to 1-3.
Inter-Lakes 3, John Stark 0: In Meredith, senior middle hitter Jordan Donahue led the way with her 500th career kill. She is the first player in program history to achieve the milestone.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: How will he top the Twinkie auction for Santa Fund? - 2
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Farnum Center: Blight to bright - 1
- Scene in Manchester: Dressing for success (and to help save lives) - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Something to cheer about - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Mom's outlook puts everything in perspective - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Tech lovers can't give these glasses a pass - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Stache Dash to raise cash - 2
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Boutiques transform a city block - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Wear pink and prepare to be pampered at the Enchanting Beauty Women's Expo - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false