NH colleges ranked among nation’s best in US News report
The highest-ranked school in New Hampshire is Dartmouth College, which competes annually with its fellow Ivy League institutions to hold onto a spot among the top 10 national universities. This year, Dartmouth placed 10th overall, keeping up with institutions like Princeton, ranked No. 1, Yale, and Harvard.
“You can’t get hung up on rankings,” he said.
Other New Hampshire schools joined Keene State in the top tier of regional universities in the north, including Plymouth State University at No. 111, and Franklin Pierce University at No. 126.
New Hampshire colleges and universities that scored below the cut-off point for the best colleges were not included in the rankings, however information about all of the schools is included on the U.S. News & World Report website. For more information visit www.colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies - 5
- Editorial: Jim Adams The GOP choice in Council Dist. 4 - 0
- NH's immigrants: Welcome the ones from Mass. - 13
- Pope’s call-out Where’s the Muslim outrage? - 5
- Free state garden: Weeding is always good - 29
- August recess: Whither our NH representatives? - 1
- Portsmouth saga: Was this 'Officer Too-Friendly?' - 1
- Armed to the teeth, national media discover Bearcats - 21
- Market Basket fallout: Most innocent bystanders - 14
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 6
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m