Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City man charged with stealing UPS driver's cell phone
Owen Plausky, 18, of 394 Second St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanors of criminal mischief and resisting arrest and a violation of unlawful possession of alcohol.
The driver told police she was on Second Street, behind a car that had splashed three young men on the sidewalk. She said the trio approached her car, one of them hitting her windows with what she thought was a bat and another holding his hand behind his back, saying he had a gun.
Plausky, who police said appeared to have been drinking, matched the description of the window smasher and he had an expandable baton in his possession.
A Massachusetts man was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a misdemeanor prostitution charge that alleges he offered to perform a sex act on an officer for $150.
Police said their investigation into the activities of Patrick Benson, 23, of Mattapan, led to the arrest.
Returned after release
A bail revocation hearing is scheduled Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Jeffrey Gagnon, 47, of 55 Cedar Hill Drive, who is accused of returning to the Cedar Hill address in violation of bail conditions.
After he was released on bail on the simple assault charge, police said he returned to the Cedar Hill address, despite bail conditions barring him from doing so, and entered the residence.
Bail conditions bar alcohol use
Eugene Gabriel, 54, of 253 Lake Ave., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a charge of violation of a domestic violence protective order and trial was set for Oct. 17.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $1,000 cash/surety bail for Gabriel, who was convicted of breach of bail Aug. 30.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Total Votes: 917