Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester CrimeWatch: City man charged with stealing UPS driver's cell phone
Owen Plausky, 18, of 394 Second St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanors of criminal mischief and resisting arrest and a violation of unlawful possession of alcohol.
The driver told police she was on Second Street, behind a car that had splashed three young men on the sidewalk. She said the trio approached her car, one of them hitting her windows with what she thought was a bat and another holding his hand behind his back, saying he had a gun.
Plausky, who police said appeared to have been drinking, matched the description of the window smasher and he had an expandable baton in his possession.
A Massachusetts man was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a misdemeanor prostitution charge that alleges he offered to perform a sex act on an officer for $150.
Police said their investigation into the activities of Patrick Benson, 23, of Mattapan, led to the arrest.
Returned after release
A bail revocation hearing is scheduled Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Jeffrey Gagnon, 47, of 55 Cedar Hill Drive, who is accused of returning to the Cedar Hill address in violation of bail conditions.
After he was released on bail on the simple assault charge, police said he returned to the Cedar Hill address, despite bail conditions barring him from doing so, and entered the residence.
Bail conditions bar alcohol use
Eugene Gabriel, 54, of 253 Lake Ave., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a charge of violation of a domestic violence protective order and trial was set for Oct. 17.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $1,000 cash/surety bail for Gabriel, who was convicted of breach of bail Aug. 30.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
Hooksett confident contract to send students to Pinkerton doesn't violate Manchester settlement
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424