Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester CrimeWatch: City man charged with stealing UPS driver's cell phone
Owen Plausky, 18, of 394 Second St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanors of criminal mischief and resisting arrest and a violation of unlawful possession of alcohol.
The driver told police she was on Second Street, behind a car that had splashed three young men on the sidewalk. She said the trio approached her car, one of them hitting her windows with what she thought was a bat and another holding his hand behind his back, saying he had a gun.
Plausky, who police said appeared to have been drinking, matched the description of the window smasher and he had an expandable baton in his possession.
A Massachusetts man was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a misdemeanor prostitution charge that alleges he offered to perform a sex act on an officer for $150.
Police said their investigation into the activities of Patrick Benson, 23, of Mattapan, led to the arrest.
Returned after release
A bail revocation hearing is scheduled Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Jeffrey Gagnon, 47, of 55 Cedar Hill Drive, who is accused of returning to the Cedar Hill address in violation of bail conditions.
After he was released on bail on the simple assault charge, police said he returned to the Cedar Hill address, despite bail conditions barring him from doing so, and entered the residence.
Bail conditions bar alcohol use
Eugene Gabriel, 54, of 253 Lake Ave., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a charge of violation of a domestic violence protective order and trial was set for Oct. 17.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $1,000 cash/surety bail for Gabriel, who was convicted of breach of bail Aug. 30.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Driver was trying to kill himself
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424