Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Exeter fire lieutenant placed on paid leave following DWI arrest
Norman “Ward” Byrne, 45, of Brentwood, is charged with driving while intoxicated and will likely face an additional charge of conduct after an accident, according to police Capt. William Shupe.
While responding to the call, police received a second call reporting that a parked vehicle was struck on Water Street near Stillwell’s Riverwalk Ice Cream in downtown Exeter.
Shupe said police found the vehicle at an Exeter residence.
The vehicle that was hit downtown sustained minimal damage, Shupe said.
Byrne was released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned Monday in the 10th Circuit Court in Brentwood.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917